Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Well, here goes nothing....

This is my very first post and I would like to start out by saying thank you! If you are viewing this then it means you clicked on my link and were interested in previewing what I have to offer. This blog is going to mainly showcase what I love to do, which is nails and hair. Every so often when I get the inspiration to put something different or new on my blog, then I will! I am going to try and post as much and as many nail designs and hair-do's as I possibly can. Along with a photo that I have taken, or a few photos, of my work I will include a detailed description of how I did the nails or hair that are in the photo and a complete list of the names of the products that I used. I really do hope that you view my blog and take the things that I post to be useful and maybe they will help you create your own nail or hair looks like mine! 

----

I am going to do a little bit of an introduction so that you can get to know me a little better! My name is Emma and I am currently enrolled at Empire Beauty School. I am going to try to update you all everyday on my progress in school and what the lesson was on the day that I blog, just in case anyone is interested in Empire or another Beauty School. I have always been interested in doing people's nails and hair, it has been a passion of mine for quite some time! I always do my sisters or mum's nails and I have for a while. I do my sister's hair when she goes to dances or anything that involves having fancy hair! After my Senior year I was all set to go to a four year college for Communications, but then realized "What am I doing?! This isn't what I want!" I decided to go for my REAL dream and become a cosmetologist. If anything I hope that people take a lesson from this blog and that is always to follow your heart and always do what you love to do! Remember a JOB seems less like a JOB if your doing what you love!

----

Thank you again to anyone reading this and if you'd like pass along my link so I can get my blog out to as many people as I can!

xoxo Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment